Totally "Turkified"


Our school is totally "turkified". There are unique turkeys everywhere! Big ones, ones in disguise, handprint turkeys, sparkly turkeys, turkey glyphs, turkeys with real feathers, and turkeys with paper feathers. My class has done the same little turkeys every year, and I will probably do them every year until I decide to retire--coffee filter turkeys! I just love these little guys! This year has been the first year I tried them with googly eyes, and they turned out just as precious as always. To make the coloful feathers, the kids color all over a coffee filter with washable markers, then dip the coffee filter into a cup of water and let the marker colors run together. Next week I'm going to have the kids tell me how they would cook a turkey and compile their answers into a turkey cook book...should be hilarious!

You have just read the article entitled Totally "Turkified". Please read the article from Fashion About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/11/totally.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment