Outfit Inspiration: Ashley Olsen


Ashley Olsen is probably one of the most watched celebrities when it comes to style. My previous post Get Their Style: The Olsen Twins proved to be quite popular, so I thought I'd do a post where I recreate on Olsen outfit.

Known for their laidback & simple chic grunge style, the Olsen's outfits are actually quite easy to re-create at home, as they use wardrobe basics with individual twists. I've chosen to re-create this day look by A-Olsen featuring a check shirt and ripped jeans. This look is perfect for pre S/S as it incorporates one of the hottest emerging trends '90's Style' and is so wearable!

My shirt is an old one I pulled from the bottom of my wardrobe, Topshop S/S 12 collection. My Jeans are Topshop black leigh jeans that have faded. A little while a go I thought I'd rip the knee and cut the bottom of them to give them a more 'worn' feel. So here you have it - My Ashley Olsen Inspired Outfit!











Check Shirt, Topshop (old) // Leigh Jeans (customised), Topshop // Oversized Bag, Topshop // Boots, Aldo (sale) // Lipstick, Natural Collection, in Crimson

So what do you think of my re-created style? Do you love the Olsens, or think they're overrated?
Would love to know what you think!
I have a Mary-Kate Olsen inspired outfit coming soon so keep a look out!

Holly

You have just read the article entitled Outfit Inspiration: Ashley Olsen. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/01/outfit-inspiration-ashley-olsen.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment