Today's Outfit: My Little Sister

Today I thought I'd post something a little different. I want to share with you someone who is very close to my heart, (and my DNA genetics) who's style I love... My younger sister! 
Georgia, 18, is currently studying at Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication doing Graphics (we're like, such a creative family yar). This is her usual type of outfit, laidback with smart twists. She's similar to myself with not having an outrageous style, (some may call it simple, 'effortless' or maybe even boring, but believe me we've both learnt from our fashion mistakes. Thank you facebook) and the fact that we're constantly steeling each others clothes has nothing at all to do with the fact we dress similarly... *I can confirm the outfit below is completely owned by my sister © Georgia Corsie 2012* for those of you that are remotely bothered.

Ah yes, and i've been trying to convince her to dip dye her hair pink (I cheated and Photoshopped her hair) so those of you that agree it looks, wait for it, amazeballs (That Towie *%£! is taking over the world, it's addictive) let us know so I can convince her with your lovely comments and officially/potentially ruin her hair. Thanks in advance!





Converse AllStars, Office. Leggings, Topshop. Rose Knit Jumper, H&M. Cream Button-Up shirt, H&M. Rings, Pandora. Bracelet, Links.
You have just read the article entitled Today's Outfit: My Little Sister. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/11/today-outfit-my-little-sister.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment