{Paper Alphabet Font} for Station Baskets!




My station baskets recently got a make-over!  I love finding adorable fun fonts and letter clip art.  Most of my favorite lettering comes from Lettering Delights, DJ Inkers, and Kevin and Amanda--but I found a new place to look for great clip art and fonts:  ETSY!  Etsy is going to make me broke--this site has everything you could ever want!  This lettering was made by TracyAnnDigitalArt.  It is called "Paper Alphabet" and is only $4.50!  Super deal and super cute!

{Click the picture above to visit TracyAnnDigitalArt!}

I was so excited about my new lettering, I made these too:


"Stir it up"  The kids used the soup ladle to scoop out letter cubes, then build r-controlled vowel words!

Place Value Pockets:  filled with a variety of place value games to review! 

You have just read the article entitled {Paper Alphabet Font} for Station Baskets!. Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/02/paper-alphabet-font-for-station-baskets.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment