Shamrock Shenanigans


This St. Patrick's Day, my class will be up to some shenanigans...
 We will be shaking on some "Leprechaun Learning Dust"...


playing some "Shamrock Shake-Up"...


and learning alliteration with likable leprechauns...


and even making 4 leaf clovers to show how lucky we all already are {even without that leprechaun's gold}!  

Along with that, we will be designing our very own Leprechaun Traps--my favorite activity of St. Patrick's Day!  I will always remember making my own Leprechaun Trap when I was in first grade.  I didn't catch the sneaky guy, but it sure was magical when he left behind some green glitter and chocolate gold coins!   

What's that you say?  You would like to be up to some shenanigans, too?  Click HERE to get a packet full o' shenanigans!  

P.S.  I am always looking for new inspiration!  What is your favorite St. Patrick's Day activity or lesson?  Please leave me a comment!  

The LUCKY 17th person to comment will get Shamrock Shenanigans FREE!  Woo HOO! 
You have just read the article entitled Shamrock Shenanigans. Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/02/shamrock-shenanigans.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment