Favorite Things


Emma and I made our daily trip to Wal-Mart yesterday...yes, we go daily. (When you have a baby, you realize that all of your money goes to Wal-Mart.) We had fun looking at all of the school and crafty supplies! I found these rockin' markers that I think would be awesome for my teacher friends to use with anchor charts, and for my first grade friends to use for fun projects! So what is my newest favorite? Project Poppers markers made by Elmers! It looks like there are only 4 markers, but they are double sided, so if you are writing with one color and wanted to switch colors, all you do is flip the marker. They can write in bold or fine print. Love them. They come in super fun colors too.
You have just read the article entitled Favorite Things. Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/06/favorite-things.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment