Idea Notebooks



I think it might be essential that all teachers keep an idea notebook. I will just be going about my day then suddenly come up with an idea for a lesson or cool project. Of course, I have to write it down immediately--because If I don't, I will most definitely forget about it later! I even have a notebook on my bedside table for ideas that come to me in the middle of the night! My problem is, I have about 5 or 6 idea notebooks, so when I go to look for the idea I have written down, I can't remember which notebook I used. I love my notebooks, but there has to be an easier way! Any teachers out there with a good solution?

An example of the craziness inside:



It may look wild to you, but it makes perfect sense to me!
You have just read the article entitled Idea Notebooks. Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/06/idea-notebooks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment