My Hands Smell Like Rice Krispy Treats...


After spending way too much money at the mall today, I just HAD to pick up these great little "Lunch Box" hand sanitizers at Bath & Body Works!  I am all about keeping those germs away, and I have a feeling my first graders will be more than happy to keep the germs away too--because these miniature hand gels can make their hands smell like delicious treats!  Each day, my two class helpers are responsible for giving everyone in the class a squirt of hand sanitizer right before lining up for lunch and snack!  I've tried scented hand gel before--and I found out that my little friends who would always avoid getting the plain old Germ X would be happy to grab some of the "fancy smelling" kind!  As an added bonus, your room smells good after everyone gets their hand gel!  Today I bought "Marshmallow Treat",  "Juice Box", "PB & J", and "Bag of Grapes"!  
You have just read the article entitled My Hands Smell Like Rice Krispy Treats.... Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-hands-smell-like-rice-krispy-treats.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment