Bewl Water








Happy Monday. I kind of wish it was still yesterday. I had such a lovely day with the bf in a park called Bewl Water. We had a picnic by the lake, luckily the sun was out most of the day. It was a good opportunity to take the camera out (hence the focus filled images above) unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take a proper photo of my outfit for the day - but it wasn't anything special.

I wore my new oversized jumper (seen in previous posts) and my newly bleeched and destressed denim shorts, which i'm still working on. I'm going to buy some studs to put on the missing back pocket. I also tied my newly brought skull scarf to my not so nice straw bag to make it a little less 'school girl'. You just have to pull out the straw bag in the sunshine. At least once.


H oxo

You have just read the article entitled Bewl Water. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/08/bewl-water.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment