High Shine


Hello,

I made a promise to post some of my new buys today. So here we are! These photographs are just a couple of my recent buys. All quite shiny and soft fabrics for those of you with girly tastes, however, all versatile pieces that I LOVE mixing into the androgynous trend. All found in shops I don't usually venture into either which was a pleasant surprise also. I hope you like them, plenty more to come!

(apologies for the bad quality photos, the lighting in my uni room is absolutely awful)

H xox




Sleeveless dip hem shirt, with pearl studded collar, £35, Republic.


High shine metallic scallop tee, £25, River Island.


This is my new favourite nail varnish and a definite part of my A/W wardrobe. It's H&M own brand polish, and for £2.99 it's great quality! They do a range of colours, however this metallic black fits in perfectly with my on the go life at the moment (doesn't chip!).


You have just read the article entitled High Shine. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/11/high-shine.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment