Christmas Around the World Scrapbook


Hey there, teacher friends!  I have gotten so many emails from all of you asking about my Christmas Around the World Scrapbook from last year, so I decided to make a "new and improved" version.  I am SO ridiculously excited about this packet!!!  I am seriously counting down the days until December so I can give my kids their tickets aboard "Christmas Airlines", and we can fly around the world to learn all about Christmas traditions in other countries!  The scrapbook comes with a little teacher's guide to help spark creativity, and it also gives real facts about each country--to help us "tour guides" on the journey!  If you are doing a Christmas Around the World Unit, I hope you will go check this out!!!  As always, thank you so much for your continued support, encouragement, and sweet notes and emails.  I am very thankful that I can share and receive ideas with amazing teachers from all over the world! 

  
You have just read the article entitled Christmas Around the World Scrapbook. Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/11/christmas-around-world-scrapbook.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment