Nut Cracker

Hello. Back at uni now with loads of work to do. The usual! Here's the outfit that I wore to the Nutcracker Ballet on the 29th of december. I've never been to the ballet before (im not going to lie I thought I was going to be bored) but it was the modern rendition and I loved it.
This dress I picked out as one of my xmas presents from my boyfriend, along with the shoes. Both are great versatile pieces you can mix and match, dress up or down. I rarely wear my hair up, but i'm always up for a change.

H oxo





Layered Silk Dress, Urban Outfitters. 
Mesh and Suede mix heels and red nail polish, Topshop. 
Vintage rings, Portobello Market. 
Plat necklace, Forever 21. 
Cuff Bracelet, H&M.
You have just read the article entitled Nut Cracker. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/01/nut-cracker.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment