Rockstar Future Teachers



As it says in my sidebar "All About Me", I am a proud graduate of Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama.  That is SAMford, not STamford as many mix up sometimes.  :)  I wanted to go to Samford since I was a little kid.  It has this magical little campus that is so quaint and precious, and SO ridiculously pretty.  I have many, many great memories from this incredible place.  Like studying (and sometimes napping, in that library in the picture above).

I lived here.  Right above that door!  {This girl is a Phi Mu!}



I learned to be a teacher (all while consuming crazy amounts of coffee) here.


And, I even got married here! 



Needless to say, I was SO honored and excited when I was asked to come in and share some of my classroom ideas with the future teachers at Samford! {And, if I am being totally honest, I was straight up terrified...because speaking to a room full of adults makes me a nervous wreck.  For real.}  They were an amazing group, and sweet enough to take a picture with me to share on the blog!  Thanks, ladies!  {I hope you don't think I'm a crazy woman--talking to stuffed birds named Richard and making you do sprinkler dances and such!  Ha!}


Look at these rockstar future teachers!  

So, many, many thanks to my newest friends over at Samford!  I hope to come back again soon!!!  :)














You have just read the article entitled Rockstar Future Teachers. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/04/rockstar-future-teachers.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment