Classy & Co.: A Tiffany Blue Classroom Theme


I was laying out by the pool, not a care in the world, when someone in a Tiffany Blue hat walked by--and I just KNEW that had to be the color inspiration for my classroom this year!  So, I grabbed up my idea journal super quick, and came up with "Classy & Co."  Here is a little preview of some of the items included--number cards, word wall toppers, table numbers, passes, helper chart, calendar headers and numbers, and reading station chart labels (could go along great with the Daily 5).
{Click the cover page above to take you to my TpT shop!}


Here are some other FABULOUS finds through Pinterest that I am using for some Tiffany Blue classroom inspiration:

1.  Frames:  Etsy--apparently, these have been SOLD! And anyway, they are/were expensive! Sad day!  But, maybe if I feel a little crafty, I could try to make something similar?  Love those colors!

Source: Delta Girl Frames--Etsy

2.  Decorative garland:  CUTE!  I have included  round "Welcome" banner letters in my decor kit, but this garland would be a perfect little touch to add to a blank wall somewhere.

Source:  SimplyScissors--Etsy

3.  Wall Canvas:  Um, 2 things:  chevron + tiffany blue=WIN!  Target!  Go getcha one.


What is YOUR classroom theme going to be this year???












You have just read the article entitled Classy & Co.: A Tiffany Blue Classroom Theme. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/06/classy-co-tiffany-blue-classroom-theme.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment