Gettin' Fancy! A New Look! And a Facebook Page!


Y'all...can you even believe this gorgeous new blog design?!!  I mean, stop it right now.  It fits me perfectly, and I plan on keeping this one around for a long time ;).  The talented Kassie from The Cutest Blog on the Block was AMAZING to work with--so patient, quick, and understanding!!!  I couldn't be happier with this redesign!  Thanks, Kassie!!!

In other fabulous news, I have FINALLY started a Facebook fan page for First Grader at Last!  I mean, it's about time!  Hooray!  Please stop by my new page and "like" me!  {The link to FB is in the diamond header at the top of my blog!} I will try my best to keep you updated with new blog posts, freebies, and other fun surprises.  


You have just read the article entitled Gettin' Fancy! A New Look! And a Facebook Page!. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/08/gettin-fancy-new-look-and-facebook-page.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment