PowerPoint Download and SMART Board!

Here is an "Animal Fun" PowerPoint I made for teaching inflections -er and -est!  Just thought I'd share with my teacher friends out there!  {I wish I could figure out how to attach a picture of the first slide...anyone know how to do this?}  Anyway, I hope you will enjoy it!


In other news...my class is getting a SMART BOARD Hooray, hooray!  I am BEYOND excited!  When we found out, the whole class did a WOW cheer, a sprinkler dance, and jumped for joy!  I can't wait to use this incredible resource, and see all the wonderful learning that will take place!!!
You have just read the article entitled PowerPoint Download and SMART Board!. Please read the article from Fashion About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/01/powerpoint-download-and-smart-board.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment