Alien Addition!

 You've seen the penguins...now meet my little green space aliens!  They have arrived just in time for "Adventures in Space" week!  I found these green pebbles at Hobby Lobby, and created unique faces on each one using a black sharpie!  I can't wait for the kids to see these!  I am thinking about giving each child one to keep as a little alien pet--they can write about them, introduce them to planet Earth, and "imagine up" a name and planet where their new and unusual friend used to live!  I will be using the rest as counters and addition helpers.  I found the cutest flying saucer notepad {pictured below} at the Parent-Teacher Store, and will have the kids create story problems using the mat and aliens.  Stay tuned for more alien addition activities this week! Space ROCKS!
You have just read the article entitled Alien Addition!. Please read the article from Fashion About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/03/alien-addition.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment