Cracked Tiles



Cracked Tiles - Saturday Night Outfit.

I often create outfits on polyvore with items that I own so I can go back to them when i'm lacking in outfit inspiration.. This one I created will probably be my outfit for tonight. I'm going to a variety music night with the family... Yes I know, it sounds VERY exciting... (I hope you sensed the sarcasm) The problem is it'll be full of pensioners and the dress code is casual. CASUAL. For a saturday night? Doesn't matter anywho as ill be getting sloshed. I'll swap the heels for a leopard loafers and hope my statement chain doesn't give one of the older birds a heart attack.
Wish me a fun evening!

H oxo
You have just read the article entitled Cracked Tiles. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/09/cracked-tiles.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment