Black, Gold and Leopard Print.



So I got my leopard print 'Madisons' from topshop. And they're even more amazing in real life. They're really going to pull my winter wardrobe together. I also brought two plain tops from zara. One black silk and cotton with gold zip detailing, and one beige cotton t-shirt which are perfect 'throw ons' for those colder days.
The ring is a belated 21st birthday present from both grandparents and my parents. I saw it in a vintage jewellers in our local town, I fell in love with it instantly. It's 18 carat gold and an oval cut sapphire that appears to be black. I'm so happy with it, I really wanted something simple and not from a generic highstreet store. This bad boy is never leaving my finger!

H oxo
You have just read the article entitled Black, Gold and Leopard Print.. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/09/black-gold-and-leopard-print.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment