Tangoed.

Dress and necklace, Topshop. Shoes, Office.

See, I have so many 'day time' clothes it's ridiculous. My staple evening outfit is a dress and killer heels, but im starting to find inspiration from other blogs and asos fashion finder on how I can incorporate my casual clothes into an evening outfit. But for now i'm loving my orange skater topshop dress, which is a huge colour jump from the blacks and neutrals of my wardrobe. And as in the last couple of posts, my chunky gold necklace. It really is my staple piece at the moment. Further evening outfit posts to come...

H oxo 

You have just read the article entitled Tangoed.. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/09/tangoed.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment