More for A/W


I know this isn't my first A/W wardrobe wish list post, but honestly, it's never ending. I'm thinking versatile items to make up my winter wardrobe, mixing autumn fabrics, leather and wool, with metallic pieces. Baggy jumpers layered with contrasting hugging trousers in wine colours will be my everyday staple, (think 'throw on'). Finished off with that statement collar necklace, which I am obsessed with at the moment. And of course, it wouldn't be A/W 2011 outfit without the classic chelsea boot.
Student loan... where are you?

H oxo
You have just read the article entitled More for A/W. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/09/more-for-aw.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment