Big and Bright Classroom Numbers

I started brainstorming classroom ideas last night, and didn't get to sleep until 1 a.m.!  Don't you wish you could turn your brain off sometimes?  Um, y'all...my classroom idea journal is out.of.control.  
Anyway...I wanted some BIG classroom numbers in cheery colors, but I also wanted a picture cue to represent each number.  I am going to create a giant number line using these bright and cheery guys.  And, because I can't wait to put them to use, I am also going to use them this summer to help my little girl with number recognition and counting!  {P.S. I am LOVING Pink Cat Studio's animal graphics--bought the whole bundled animal set, and hope she makes more!}  You can purchase my big & bright numbers for your own classroom by clicking here. :)

There are 20 numbers in this set, and I would like to giveaway a set to the 20th person to leave a comment!  (I have to approve my blog comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away!  And don't forget to leave your email!)





You have just read the article entitled Big and Bright Classroom Numbers. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/05/big-and-bright-classroom-numbers.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment