Day Five: Color Chalkboards {and a Freebie!}


Day Five is all about the chalkboards.  Because I LOVE 'em.  I know many of you teachers out there are beginning to prepare your classroom decorations--including resource posters-- and I have a little set of chalkboard color cards that I think would look great in ANY classroom--no matter what the theme!  

*You can click the cover below to see previews of some of the cards.  
Each color card comes with a little stick guy or girl to represent the color!*

I also wanted to share {for free!} these "shabby chic" word wall cards!  
Just click the picture below to download!





You have just read the article entitled Day Five: Color Chalkboards {and a Freebie!}. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/07/day-five-color-chalkboards-and-freebie.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment