On the First Day of Christmas... {in JULY!}


I'm so excited to join up with a few of my bloggy friends for this sale for the following reasons:

A.  I will actually blog for 12 days straight!  It will be like a Christmas in July miracle!  Be sure to check back each day to see my featured product!
B.  I love to get my shop on, especially when I can grab up some of my wish list items on SALE!

Also, somewhat random confession...
yesterday, I watched Christmas with the Kranks.  
My husband thought that was a little crazy.

Anyway...here is my "deal of the day":


I blogged a few weeks ago about the craftivity and learning box I made for my little girl this summer.  Inside the box, I showed you some GIANT letters with adorable little animals on each, and alphabet flash cards--which can be found inside my first featured product of this sale: AlphaZOO!

Here is what is included inside AlphaZOO...

Giant Alpha Letters:  My little girl has used the giant alpha letters to practice matching uppercase letters to lowercase.  Each of the giant letters comes in a bright, colorful pattern with an animal to represent that letter.  They would be super cute for a unique alphabet reference wall (or a word wall--if you have lots of space!)

Alphabet Flash Cards:  I love the crisp, clean look of the animal flash cards.  I plan to enlarge them on my printer--so they print full page-- and will use them as my alphabet reference wall!

Alphabet/Sound Chart:  I plan to put these inside page protectors and use them during guided reading groups and daily intervention.  

Circle Word Wall Headers:  Perfect for any word wall.

Bonus Game:  Alphabet Go Fish!  The mini Go Fish cards are so cute--and they make an easy and fun way to practice letters and sounds.  This would be a great game to send home with students at the beginning of the year!




Look who else is participating in the 12 Days of Christmas Sale!  Check out all of these bloggers and stores below:

You have just read the article entitled On the First Day of Christmas... {in JULY!}. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/07/on-first-day-of-christmas-in-july.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment