The Sugar Cookie With Icing and Sprinkles *Award*


To encourage my students to try their very best on each and every assignment,I tell them to imagine one of those super soft sugar cookies that is topped with icing and colorful sprinkles. Anyone who completes an assignment is classified as a sugar cookie--but it is those who try their very best and go over and beyond what is expected who are the sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles! When I see work that is a great example for the others in the class, I will proudly declare it as the sugar cookie award winner, and place it on display below the sugar cookie sign!

{Does anyone out there know where I could find a really cute graphic of a sugar cookie with icing and sprinkles? I would love to find a way to attach a *small* cookie to the award-winning work...}
You have just read the article entitled The Sugar Cookie With Icing and Sprinkles *Award*. Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/08/the-sugar-cookie-with-icing-and.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment