Dry-Erase Paddle Plates









{Despite the mini-commercial above, I am not a spokesperson for Target's clear plastic plates!}  
I have been wanting some dry erase board paddles for the longest time, and today I found my cheap solution!  I can buy a class set of these for a grand total of $24--instead of $70!!!  A little tip for those who might be excited about this paddle plate idea like me:  it is essential to use *Low Odor* Expo markers on the plates!  If the markers don't say Low Odor, they will NOT erase off the plate!  
So, grab some cheap-o plastic plates, Low Odor Expos, and have fun using them in all kinds of ways!

You have just read the article entitled Dry-Erase Paddle Plates. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/06/dry-erase-paddle-plates.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment