Today's Outfit

Hello!

Any of you that live in Britain, will know of the HORRID weather we are experiencing. I know us Brits love a good old moan about the weather but it's honestly awful. Anyway my point is i'm back to photographing in my room - I much prefer photographs on locations but the weather has drawn me back inside... This outfit is a simple one. I love the crop top and think it looks great with a waisted skirt or short, but haven't been brave enough to wear it until today. I wore it with my leather jacket. Leather and tights in June... Deary me. The last image is of some earrings I picked up from Topman for £4 BARGIN! They don't match which I personally love, but have had a few people comment 'You do know you're wearing odd earrings?' ... You can buy two of the same pair from Topman and be left with two pairs of earrings for £8, which is cheaper than a Topshop pair that go for about £10?? Plus if you purchase from Topman you know that your accessories won't be the same as every other girl. Win win!

More outfits coming soon!





You have just read the article entitled Today's Outfit. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/06/today-outfit.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment