Fun-tastic Ten Frames!

So, speaking of ten frames {yep, I'm not done talking about them yet}...I found inspiration from my workshop doodles {see my last post} and created a packet full of fun-tastic ten frame posters, flash cards, and games!!!  It *might* be my favorite creation yet.  I hand-doodled the ten frames and other clip art images in the packet, and used the most ADORABLE font created by awesome Jen Jones of Hello Literacy!  {Also, check out her chalkboard borders...because I'm a little obsessed!}  Anyway, if you are in need of all things ten frames...click the preview picture below!  :)  


You have just read the article entitled Fun-tastic Ten Frames!. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/06/fun-tastic-ten-frames.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment