SPELL AND THE GYPSY


Good evening!

Now i've finished uni I have had time to think about my holiday wardrobe! I'm always searching the blog sites when I have a spare second for styling inspiration, when I came across Spell and the Gypsy. My personal style is very simple, and what I wear is worlds away from these images. However, I love layering of jewellery and have always loved the edgy boho chick look, pairing of soft flowing fabrics and destressed denim and leather. Especially for summer. If I had the money I'd would definitely invest in Spell and the Gypsy's statement pieces. Here are images from many of their lookbooks, and when you have a moment i'm sure you will marvel at their beauty too!

I'll definitely be looking back at these images for summer style inspiration!


You have just read the article entitled SPELL AND THE GYPSY. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/06/spell-and-gypsy.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment