NYE Outfits - What should I wear?!

Hello!

Merry Christmas (a tad late I know) and A Happy New Year to you all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been so busy working at ASOS then having the family down for xmas - but I have LOADS of stuff and outfits to show you so be sure to keep checking back!

So basically I need your help guys. NYE is fast approaching and probably the most anticipated outfit fest of the year! I've brought these outfits - wanted to go for something a bit different this year than my usual 'pretty dress' choice as the rest of the female population will be going for.

Location: House Party - the location doesn't really matter to me as I strongly believe in, 'wear what you want, don't give a shit what anyone else thinks', however ball gowns and bikinis are a no go (there is a limit!)



Outfit 1. ASOS Extreme Studded Body.
Siince seeing this in the flesh at ASOS, I brought it as soon as it was avaliable online. I'd wear with my new embellished shorts, river island block heel and ankle socks. I definitely feel this is suitable for a house party, but feel it's typical me? You could where this pretty much anywhere, I feel NYE outfit should be a little special? What do you think?
You can buy it here

Outfit 2. ASOS Bodycon Dress in Bright Jewel Print
Now this dress is the complete opposite of what I'd wear usually. This is why I'm so in love with it. I'd wear with my super high nude platform heels to elongate my little legs, as it is a midi dress. Also as it's not a petite size, i'd wear back to front so it has a high neck and low back. Accessories would be kept to a minimum - let the dress do all the talking!
You can buy it here

Outfit 3. Fairground Gorilla Skater Dress.
I have in fact already worn this out but i'm totally in love with it. It's a bit more edgy, my typical colour in black, but I'm more than likely not to have that dreaded 'OMG that girl's wearing the same outfit as me!' situation. I thought it'd be quite fun for NYE. I'd wear with my new river island heels and ankle socks. I'll be posting these soon!
You can buy it here

I would really appreciate your help, what you think would be best. I'm swayed toward the Jewel Print Dress at the moment, but i know you lot could change my mind quite easily! I'd also love to see what you're wearing on NYE if you have a post link me in!

Let me know!

Holly xox
You have just read the article entitled NYE Outfits - What should I wear?!. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/12/nye-outfits-what-should-i-wear.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment