Selfridges Fashion Internship: Week Two

I was honestly so so sad to be leaving Selfridges this week! Although I was only interning for a short time of two weeks, I had such an amazing time, with great people, and learnt so much as a stylists/studio assitant! So now I will share with you my photo dairy of my second week there!

Day 6:

- Prepping for Women's Photoshoot


 Women's wear rail


Marc by Marc Jacobs Jeans


Henry Holland New Season


Amazing Henry Holland Dress I would love for New years! £325.00



Beautiful Alexander Wang Dress



 Stella McCartney Top


Stella McCartney Top


Day 7:

- Assisting women's wear stylist on photoshoot.

 Women's Shoes
Women's Wear Rails

Day 8:

- Assisting on Men's Shoot

Miko Spinelli Jackets
Me in the OUT room returning all the clothing that has been shot. What I wore: Topshop boyfriend fit vest top // American Apparel Disco Pants // Zara Cardigan // Kate Moss Matte Pink Lipstick // New Look Desert Boots.

Day 9:

- Prepping for Men's Wear Shoot, Assisting stylist with picking clothes!


Picking styling garments for next days menswear shoot from Selfridge's Super Brand Department: Lanvin, Maison Margiela, Alexandre McQueen, Givenchy are just some of the brands in this section.



I fell in love with this Alexander McQueen Python Skin and Suede Jacket. £4,578!



Day 10:

- Assisting on my Last shoot for Menswear!


Alexander McQueen Shoes

I am wearing: Topshop Denim Shirt // H&M Cardigan, leather skirt and necklace

Me with Santa on my last day!



Some of the amazing photography that lines the walls of Selfridges HQ





I hope you've enjoyed seeing my photographs from my work experience! I learnt so much, from out the studio working to the guide lines Selfridges use when styling certain brands and garments.
I am now on the Selfridges Freelance styling assistant list, so hopefully I will get some more work there in the new year!
On Monday I start at ASOS so I will try and do the same for my work experience there! If you have any questions about my W/E please do ask.

I hope everyone's had a week as wonderful as I have!
Holly
You have just read the article entitled Selfridges Fashion Internship: Week Two. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/12/selfridges-fashion-internship-week-two.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment