Long i...Ipad




I don't know what it is about long i that is so inspiring, but along with my long i fries {check out the post from a few weeks ago}, I have created a mini activity kit {that I used...and LOVED this past week} called "The Long i Ipad!"  Maybe I just have Ipads on the brain since Jon Cooley {a.k.a Mr. Cooley/hubs} bought a fantastic new Ipad!  We might have an Apple purchasing addiction in our household.  Anyway...back to the cool phonics ideas...in small groups the kids played iBingo (looks like an ipad with long i apps!).  We also created a long i Ipad anchor chart as a class!  The long i apps they came up with were hilarious!!  Examples:  Fat guys, drive the car, find the baby, my tunes, ice cream catch, guinea pig fight, the Right I Spy!  WOW!  I am always so impressed with their creativity!  It is posted on TpT if my teacher friends are interested! Click the cloud near the bottom of my blog to take you to my store!


***In other news....I hope you like the new blog design as much as I do!!!  It was created by Becca at Jumping Jax Designs!  It matches my personality to a T!  Ha!  Thanks so much, Becca!***

Here is our GLORIOUS new iPad!  It is the COOLEST thing ever! {Of course I was checking out the new blog design.} I wish that I could have 4 or 5 for my classroom!  :)
You have just read the article entitled Long i...Ipad. Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/04/long-iipad.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment