Cats, Cupcakes, and Story Retelling!




I just posted these little story retelling pieces to my TpT store if you are interested!  I hope you'll check it out!  I thought I'd see how these go before posting the ones I have made for the other books!   My kids really enjoyed these when we did our Laura Numeroff author study.  I printed my story pieces on cardstock, laminated them, then attached magnets to the back--and the kids used them to retell the story on my magnetic white board!  I also kept them in my "Story Retelling" station choice basket along with the book for the kids to do as a choice for buddy reading or independent reading!  

I am working really hard on my first author study/unit:  Pigeon Perfect...{Mo Willems!!!!}  It is looking super cute, but it is taking me *for-ev-er* to finish!  I don't know how some of my favorite teachers out there create these 80 page units--after working on this one, I now know just how much work goes into putting them together!!!  :)
You have just read the article entitled Cats, Cupcakes, and Story Retelling!. Please read the article from Fashion About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/06/cats-cupcakes-and-story-retelling.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment