You've Been Framed!

This is a little preview of the poster board frames I will be using this year to "frame" my students' work for our hallway display!  It is going to take some serious time to design a fun and unique frame for each first grade friend, then cut it, paint it, and laminate, but I can see the finished wall in my head...and I think that all the funky frames together will make one precious work display!  I'll post pictures of all the frames on the wall as soon as they are ready!  I need some help, though!  What should the title above the display say?  I was thinking "You've Been Framed!"  But, not entirely loving it!  I would love to hear your ideas!
You have just read the article entitled You've Been Framed!. Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/06/you-been-framed.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment