Ocean Food Chains

There were so many ideas I didn't get a chance to share this year, so travel "back in time"with me to about 2 months ago, when we were studying ocean animals and food chains...I started doing these little ocean food chains back when I was a student teacher! They are so stinkin' fun to make, and they are such a fun visual to reinforce the concept!  Each child drew a giant shark, cut out a circle for the belly {well, I cut the circles--this was pretty hard for most of them}, then drew a fish, and cut out a circle belly, then added some plankton inside the fish!  Each piece was then taped to a piece of curling ribbon--but I have used yarn and string before too!  Teacher friends...this idea could be used with any food chain--you wouldn't have to wait until your ocean animals unit!
You have just read the article entitled Ocean Food Chains. Please read the article from Fashion About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2011/06/ocean-food-chains.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment