This face has literally taken over the 2012 fashion scene, not only from the catwalks, but as a fashion icon too. Cara Delevingne takes effortlessly cool to another level. I personally love her style for the way she keeps it simple. She picks one statement piece, whether a band t-shirt, an embellished jacket, or sequin dress, and keeps the rest block coloured and clean.
Here I have chosen my favourite 'off-duty' day outfits and elegant evening garments. Cara's Style isn't hard to recreate, it's just a shame that the majority of us don't have the face of a rock chick angel.
1. Leather Biker Jacket, Topshop, £165, Buy it Here
2. People's Market Charcoal Skinny Jeans, New Look, £48.99, Buy them Here
3. Leonie Black Leather Look Buckle Bicker Boot, BooHoo.com, £30, Buy it Here
4. Leather Corner Plate Clutch, ASOS, £35, Buy it Here
5. Gold Paillette Sequin Shift Dress, Forever 21, £22.75 Buy it Here
6. Candace Lace Bodice Maxi Dress, Missguided.com, £34.99, Buy it Here