Today's Outfit

This week I had probably the highlight of my year! I got a call from Sir Terry Mansfield (CEO of Hearst Magazines), to congratulate me on my magazine and on graduating. He gave me some sound advise about getting a job within the fashion industry, and it really did make my year so far. 
So great to know that the magazine I worked so hard on creating is appreciated by such an established figure within the magazine industry. Hopefully I will be meeting with him in the new year!
Anyway, thought i'd just share with you all! Here's what I am wearing today whilst working at JAKE Design Studio! Black Black Black - My usual!




 Dress, H&M (This Season). Boots, H&M, £24.99 (This Season). Cuff Bracelet, H&M, £8 (set of two). Tights, Topshop. Cross Earring, Topman, £8. Spike Bracelet, Aldo £12 (set of two)

You have just read the article entitled Today's Outfit. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/11/today-outfit_2.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment