Want your blog to look neater? Here's one solution!

For a while now i've been pondering over what it is that I still don't like about my blog. It wasn't neat enough for me, there was something about the appearance that I felt didn't flow well.
Then I came across a forum on IFB about the width of your blog photographs. This was the solution. If my photograph widths are all the same whether landscape of portrait, my blog will look cleaner and neater.
I tried many different ways to make my photograph widths the same, and didnt manage to do it through editing the HTML coding I'm not web wizz myself, so no worries if you haven't a clue what I mean, i'm about to give you an easy solution!

This will make sure all your post images are the same width. It automatically works out the proportions of the original image so it won't be distorted.

In Blogger go to Dashboard>Template>Customise>Advance>Add CSS

Copy the code below into the Add CSS box:


 
.post-body img {
width: 550px;
height: auto;
}
 
.post table.tr-caption-container img {
width: 550px;
height: auto;
}

The images on my blog are a width of 550px, but replace the 550 with the desired default width you’d like for your photos. Then press the ‘apply to blog’ button and all your images will change to the desired size!
This isn't the most interesting post, however I found it VERY helpful.
This easy quick fix I found on http://girldoesgeek.com/2012/02/how-to-make-all-images-the-same-size-automatically-on-blogger.html
by the powers of google search!

Holly x

You have just read the article entitled Want your blog to look neater? Here's one solution!. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/10/want-your-blog-to-look-neater-here-one.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment