Today's Outfit

Today i'm doing freelance work for JAKE Design Studio. I'm NOT a fan of black tights at all, but it's honestly a horrid day in London - and as i'm small I don't produce much body heat - being warm is a must for me!
Anyway, here's my take on a 'smart office outfit'. I cannot be doing with polyester suits, (which noone wears at JAKE anyway, but you have to be reasonably smart) so I opted for my peplum leather skirt, baggy boyfriend tank and skull scarf. Smart enough...?
Shock horror i'm wearing flats AND I have my hair up. Unusual for me!

Holly x

 

Boyfriend Tank, Topshop, £12. Peplum Leather Skirt, Lipsy, £45. Skull Scarf, Primark, £6. Studded Bow, Matalan, £2.50.
You have just read the article entitled Today's Outfit. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/10/today-outfit_22.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment