Today's Outfit







This Cross Belt I created myself. For anyone wanting to re-create it, check out my tutorial on how to Here. Let me know what you think!


Skirt, Forever 21, £16. Leather Jacket, Primark, £12. Wedged Desert Boots, New Look, £24. DIY Cross Belt.


I'm loving my new skirt. Although I feel the 'Dip Hem' or 'Mullet' skirts and dresses have been completely worn out and over done by the highstreet, I love this pleated style and neutral colour as it fits in with the rest of my wardrobe perfectly. I couldn't resist this purchase as these skirts are easy to dress up or dress down, also this style can take you from this A/W right into S/S 2013.
You have just read the article entitled Today's Outfit. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2012/10/today-outfit.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment