My First Blog Award!



Wow! I am WAY excited to have won an award from Sarah at "Confessions of an Untenured Teacher!"

To accept my award, I must first thank the person who nominated me...so, thank you very much, Sarah!!! I love awards.

Next, I have to sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience in/with five words: Ideas, sharing, creativity, imagination, learning

Choose ten other blogs I consider to have substance:

*Chalk Talk: A Kindergarten Blog
*ABC and 123
*Katie's Literature Lounge
*The Activity Mom
*The PlanetEsme Plan
*Beginning Reading Help
*Creative Literacy
*Joyful Learner
*Little Learners Lounge
*Excuse Me, Mrs. C!
You have just read the article entitled My First Blog Award!. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blog-award.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment