Hi Parents and New First Grade Friends!

If you are one of my new first grade parents, welcome! I am so excited to be your child's teacher this year! Your child will be going on many learning adventures in the first grade, and I am looking forward to meeting each of you at "Meet the Teacher" on August 9th from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Don't forget to bring your supplies! Tell your first grader that they get a desk to put their supplies in this year! Fun! Also parents, I have a little homework for you! Don't worry--it's not hard! I would love it if you could write a letter telling me anything you want me to know about your child--things that might help me get to know them better, some of their characteristics, and your hopes for this year. I will have a mailbox for the letters at "Meet the Teacher." The letter can be as short or long as you'd like! I hope you will visit the blog frequently to see wish lists, photos of projects and learning activities, and reminders about special events! The beginning of first grade is just around the corner, so enjoy the rest of the summer, but remember to read, read, read! Please leave a comment below to let me know you visited! I'd love to hear from you! **Remember, what you post can be seen by others!** You can also contact me through email: scooley@shelbyed.k12.al.us

See you soon!
**Mrs. Cooley**

Pictured below is a very excited teacher who just found out the names of her new students:

You have just read the article entitled Hi Parents and New First Grade Friends!. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/07/hi-parents-and-new-first-grade-friends.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment