Labels, Labels, Everywhere!

I went to work in my room today with my little helper, baby Emma! Today my job was to try to label everything with my new first grade friends' names. Here is what I have done so far:

First week name tags! I like putting them into plastic ID badge holders--they last all week. The dots match my new bulletin board border.

Helper Owls! I have two new helpers each day, one boy and one girl.

Birthday cupcakes! When one of my students celebrates a birthday, I attach the cupcake to a sentence strip, and they wear it all day as their birthday crown!

Book bags! (These are new!) Books that the kids choose to read from the classroom library will go in these colorful book pouches!
You have just read the article entitled Labels, Labels, Everywhere!. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/07/labels-labels-everywhere.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment