Line Up Sing Alongs


Teacher tip of the week! I am always looking for new ways to encourage great line and hallway behavior! Over the years, I have found several hallway songs that I thought were adorable, but I would always forget the songs when the time would come to line up. To keep all of my songs in one place, I made a "Line Up Sing Alongs" book! I found cute cardstock, printed my favorite line up songs on each page, then put them on a large ring that I hang on the door handle. My line leader gets to pick the line up/hallway song of the day! Good songs, good times, good line.

**Update** Here are some of my faves for those of you who wanted some of the songs! Think "disco era" for many of these!











You have just read the article entitled Line Up Sing Alongs. Please read the article from Fashion About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/07/line-up-sing-alongs.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment