Favorite Books Scrapbook?


As I was going through my closet this morning, I found some of my college projects and binders. It felt strange looking back through all the things I had written and created before I truly knew what teaching was all about! I found one of my favorite projects from my Elementary Literature class. The assignment was to create a Newbery books scrapbook (yes,teachers, the front cover happens to be spelled incorrectly)! Anyway, I thought this same concept could be used for my first graders, but I will ask them each to choose any favorite book and make a page for a class scrapbook! I think it could be another fun way to get kids to share wonderful books with each other!

Here are few examples from my Newbery scrapbook. I left this near my classroom library when I taught 4th grade. It was a huge hit! The kids loved reading my "homework"! If you are just feeling crafty, you could make one yourself!




You have just read the article entitled Favorite Books Scrapbook?. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/07/favorite-books-scrapbook.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment