The Paper Mountain...


If you're a teacher, you most likely have stacks of papers everywhere. Your desk is a mountain of copies, things to be copied, plans, notes from home, turned in work, and work to be graded. My wonderful mentor teacher last year showed me her solution to organizing her week: labeled storage drawers. They are perfect for organizing the paper mountain! Each drawer is labeled with a day of the week, and in each drawer I keep copies for the day and/or things I need to copy that day, picture books I will use, notes to go home, and other random things that I will need to give out or complete. I just open up the drawer, and everything I need is right there!
You have just read the article entitled The Paper Mountain.... Please read the article from Fashion About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/07/the-paper-mountain.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment