Brain Sprinkles


**For those times when your brain needs an extra boost!** Although I try as hard as I can to make my lessons exciting, there are still those moments when the kids stare at me and it's like, "Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?..." Well, for those moments, I use brain sprinkles. I'm not sure where I found this idea originally, but the kids love them! I took an empty spice container, created a cute label, then filled the container with beads and glitter. When the kids look at me like I have lost my mind, I shake the container over their heads, and...boom! They are revitalized. I'm serious. I think they magically work. Sometimes I use them on myself. I love to give everyone brain sprinkles right before a test. Some even ask if I can shake a little extra sprinkles for them! So cute! (Sorry for the blurry picture--it was the best I could do.)
You have just read the article entitled Brain Sprinkles. Please read the article from Fashion About http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2010/07/brain-sprinkles.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment