ASOS Internship: My Daily Edit Picks

So a couple of posts ago I shared with you the great news that I got to choose the daily edits for the ASOS website (one small step in my fashion career that I probably got too excited about!) But we're all allowed to be a little smug sometimes... So I thought I'd share with you my ASOS daily edits!


Occasion Daily Edit // 07/01/2013


For the occasion daily edit, I had to think about what kind of items you would wear to a wedding etc but apply this to the 'ASOS' girl, who wears items usually a tad more edgy and individual. I went of gold and cream tones, with colours that would pop and contrast with them, e.g the ASOS bow handbag in lime and the ASOS HOMETOWN Heeled Sandal. What would you wear from the Occasion edit?



Date Night Daily Edit // 07/01/2013


So for the date night daily edit I had to choose the kind of items the ASOS girl would wear to the cinema, drinks with the girls, a meal in london etc. This time I went for red and gold tones, statement print items that you could work block colours around (in this case black - are you surprised?!). 
I'm literally in love with the ASOS ACCUSE leather ankle boots! Might be my next purchase!


When doing this it was actually so so hard to not incorporate your own style too much. This was a great exercise however, because I had to think directly about the ASOS customer profile, rather than my own tastes. Nevertheless I'd definitely wear everything I put in the Date Night Edit!
So what would you wear from these daily edits? Do you like the tones and items I chose, or would you have gone for something completely different?
Let me know!

Holly x
You have just read the article entitled ASOS Internship: My Daily Edit Picks. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/01/asos-internship-my-daily-edit-picks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment