OOTN - Outfit of the Night

So last night I went out for the first time in 2013 (Sad I know!) I've been concentrating on working so hard literally from 9am-2am some days so a night out is exactly what I needed!


So here it is my outfit - I got this spiked body for christmas and haven't had the chance to wear it yet. All night I had people coming up to me touching my shoulders and pretending to poke their eye out on them... It definitely was a talking point! I wore it with one of my favourite wardrobe staples - my Leather skater skirt from last year, and to make my look my own I paired my platforms with a pair of ankle socks. The look is quite 'hard' so make it more feminine I wore falsies and curved the end of my hair to soften up my look.






Spiked Body, ASOS // Leather Skirt (S/S 12) & Ankle Socks, H&M // Shoes, Forever 21





You have just read the article entitled OOTN - Outfit of the Night. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/01/ootn-outfit-of-night.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment