My freelance work: KRUSH

So I thought I'd share with you guys some of the work I do for online clothes store KRUSH. A very new website, still building it's customer base and product range, it's a very exciting project to be involved with.
At the moment I create content for the 'trends' section of the site, as well as writing there style guides, and styling some shoots. I research trends and products on their website that relate to these trends. Then I create simple blog posts that bring together the trends and products. KRUSH is a brilliant site for affordable clothing, with some really great product.
I can't reveal it yet, but I'm currently working on the S/S 13 Trend Boards, that will help the buyers with choosing more product for the coming season.
So take a look and let me know what you think, whilst your at it, check out the KRUSH website here


I take events/places a KRUSH girl would go and put together outfits that I think would appeal to her. (Amazing prices right?!)





KRUSH Trendspotter was a concept I came up with to directly tie in KRUSH's product with current Streetstyle Trends:




 So let me know what you think, glad ot have finally shared a bit of the work i've done with you, and as before, check out the website & Trend section! www.ikrush.com

All images copyright KRUSH 2013 and holsdols.blogspot.co.uk 2013. You must have permission to use them. Streetstyle images are not owned by myself or KRUSH

You have just read the article entitled My freelance work: KRUSH. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-freelance-work-krush.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment